Friech Boeir Yacht "SPERWER" by Kortes -1:30 scale [COMPLETED BUILD]

At this point my work on the “SPERWER” has come to an end.
I really like this ship, and I have to say that I have really enjoyed working on it.
I would like to express my gratitude to my friends and colleagues, who showed interest in my work, for your reviews and comments and advices, that helped me a lot in my work.
My best regards, Alexander.

There are us, and there are some of us! Your talent and willingness to share makes your craftsmanship above ours and called it Master! Congrats on your accomplishment and we wish to follow another of your great build logs! Bottle Seven feet under the keel

At this point my work on the “SPERWER” has come to an end.
I really like this ship, and I have to say that I have really enjoyed working on it.
I would like to express my gratitude to my friends and colleagues, who showed interest in my work, for your reviews and comments and advices, that helped me a lot in my work.
My best regards, Alexander.
Hallo Alexander,
many many thanks for this very interesting building log - and congratulations for finishing this beautiful model
Once more an example, that also models without guns are able to be extremely amazing - Very Good Work.
I am hoping, that we can also follow your next project here with a building log Thumbs-Up

In conclusion, my dear friends, I would like to show you the showcase in which "SPERWER" will be stored.
I ordered it from Sergei Fedorenko, who has made it in the best possible way, everything is according to the drawing and the quality is excellent.
As agreed, he sent it to me in disassembled boards. I assembled it in place.
The showcase was made from 3 parts. The base was made from DSP, the hull, the supporting fixture and the removable cover. The base is covered with green cloth.
LED lighting on adhesive tape. Wiring is in one of the racks and under the batten of the cover.
My best regards, Alexander. IMG_9003_1.JPGIMG_9132_1.JPGIMG_9782f_1.JPGIMG_9793а_1.JPGIMG_9837а_1.JPG

Last edited:
In conclusion, my dear friends, I would like to show you the showcase in which "SPERWER" will be stored.
I ordered it from Sergei Fedorenko, who has made it in the best possible way, everything is according to the drawing and the quality is excellent.
As agreed, he sent it to me in disassembled boards. I assembled it in place.
The showcase was made from 3 parts. The base was made from DSP, the hull, the supporting fixture and the removable cover. The base is covered with green cloth.
LED lighting on adhesive tape. Wiring is in one of the racks and under the batten of the cover.
My best regards, Alexander. View attachment 110597View attachment 110598View attachment 110600View attachment 110601View attachment 110602
Hi Alrx, does Sergei has a website?

Hallo Alexander,
we all send you the Best Regards and wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hope to see soon your new project.....

С днем Рождения Друг!! Счастья, здоровья и всего самого наилучшего!

Happy Birthday my friend! May all wishes comes true! Birthday-Cake

Back