Friedrich Wilhelm

Welcome aboard to the friendliest ship model forum on the net.

I assume its the Euromodel kit of Friedrich Wilhelm you are building ? I did that model myself about 20 years ago and its a real challenge to build, but very worthwhile. By the way, can you add the place you live in your avatar please ?

Welcome to the group! Start up a build log, it's a great way to get plenty of encouragment and help if you need. Have fun!

Welcome aboard,you can get lots help here,as Mike says a build log is a good idea!

Welcome on board SOS! The most important have fun building your Friedrich Wilhelm! I, will make sure to stop by and watch your build as you progress.

A warm welcome also from my side - looking forward to see your built and we are here, to help and assist

Welcome aboard to the friendliest ship model forum on the net.

I assume its the Euromodel kit of Friedrich Wilhelm you are building ? I did that model myself about 20 years ago and its a real challenge to build, but very worthwhile. By the way, can you add the place you live in your avatar please ?
No.. mine is from Carta Augusto Italy. I think that they sold the plans to Euromodel, may be not. Anyway in those years all you got was hand drawn plans (3) but real nice accessories. Sadly the precision of the kit was not there. I found the drawings of the couples on pinterest and i used microsoft word to bring them up to scale. So here i am glueing and cutting...

Just getting started anew with the Friedrich Wilhelm... kit i bought 30 years ago but started 3 times since because i was not satisfied.
With all there is on the web now about modeling and the fact that i am retired i think that i will give it a try again.
Hallo @notawasaga
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back