Friesland - Mamoli scale 1:75

Good evening friends Today
I implemented a small plan that waited two months, to produce Hull planking clamps for model ship Planking.
About a few months ago I bought a package of 10 clamps at a cost of about $ 22.
View attachment 270473 after looking at them I realized that it is relatively not hard to produce them. So today I went to work.
I performed two changes: instead of a pear wood, I used oak because it is rare to get a Swiss pear in my country and the oak is relatively available and common. Second difference - The top (small) piece of wood that glued to the long board is glued only one and straight area, I created a step/disadvantage on both the long board and the small board so I created a large gluing surface and More durable in my opinion. you impressed from the process and results in the attached photos.
View attachment 270472View attachment 270479View attachment 270478View attachment 270477View attachment 270476View attachment 270471View attachment 270470View attachment 270475
View attachment 270474
Wishing us all a good and blessed week
Good morning shota70, great suggestion Your get the clamps, I can ask you the measures of the clamps, Thanks

Back