New kit Full rib Bluenose finished product - 全肋骨蓝鼻号成品

It is an impressive build. What I would really like to see is a model of a Chinese ship. There are so many Chinese shipwrecks that have recently been discovered, that it would be great to see a kit of one of those - something that shows true Chinese heritage by a Chinese model company.

这是一个令人印象深刻的构建。我真正希望看到的是一个中国船的模型。最近发现很多中国沉船,看到其中一件沉船就很棒了——一个中国模特公司展示了真正的中国遗产。

I have made contact with @yqmodel and can assure you that it is an absolute pleasure working with this company. Such friendliness and helpfulness are simply amazing - and their model range is VERY impressive. I have no doubt as to which Chinese company I will be supporting in future!

Impressive looking model and at the scale and size should have much interest. Great to see another POF kit on the market. Does yqmodel sell direct or just through Taobao? Taobao can be quite awkward to use outside of China.

This is looking like a very interesting and promising kit.
BTW: A warm welcome here on board of our forum :cool:

令人印象深刻的模型以及规模和大小应该引起人们的极大兴趣。很高兴在市场上看到另一个POF套件。yqmodel是直接销售还是仅通过淘宝销售?淘宝在中国境外使用可能会很尴尬。
w您好!在国内一般都是使用淘宝店,这款套件是我们自己开发生产的,有需要也可以直接与我们联系,可通过邮箱693182856@qq.com联系,也可加我微信:sunshine2378

w Hello! Taobao stores are generally used in China. This kit is developed and produced by ourselves. If necessary, you can also contact us directly. You can contact us by email 693182856@qq.com, or add me to WeChat: sunshine2378

Last edited by a moderator:
1:72全肋蓝鼻帆船模型套件
这似乎是该公司自己的淘宝店。但希望他们能证实自己。

淘宝代理商(代理服务)很多。
w您好!这个淘宝店是我们厂家自己的,在国内淘宝还是挺方便的!

w Hello! This Taobao shop is owned by our manufacturer, and it is quite convenient to Taobao in China!

Last edited by a moderator:
To change the subject for a moment.
I see that you are updating your model kits. Will you rerelease a updated HMS BELLONA in the near future ??
Thank you

Back