GÉRARD DELACROIX drawings - now every requested SCALE possible to order as complement

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

I received from Gérard Delacroix (@G. DELACROIX ) the information, that the drawings of the plansets, published by himself, are now available in every requested scale as complement to the purchasing of the basic monograph.

Scale prints
It is now possible to order an additional set of plans at any desired scale from the monographs of which I am the publisher. Contact by MP.
Custom-scale prints complement the purchase of the basic monograph.

All scales are possible since they come from the source file. If you want L’Égyptienne at 1/34.88 or another wacky scale it is possible..
It need just the manufacturing time (a week at most).

This service is possible for the following drawing sets, published by Gérard:

Le Commerce de Marseille,
La Fleur de Lis,
L'Amarante,
La Machine à curer les ports,
Le Rochefort,

L’Égyptienne

Most of them you can find already in Planset Reviews here in this section of our forum

So there will be no need to go to the copy-shop any more, if you want to build the Commerce in scale 1:22 - (only a new workshop ;) )
No distorted copies any more, but all drawings and details exact in the correct scale and size

This is a great service for the customers - Many Thanks for this great idea

WONDERFUL IDEA GERAD. Don PS YOUR LE ROCHFORT PLANS AND MONOGRAPH ARE EXCELLENT FOR A FIRST TIM SCRATCH BUILDER AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE TTO ME THE KEY TO A SUCCSFUL BUID IS THE PLANS AND THE EXPLANATION TO GO WITH IT, VERY SUPPRISED IN A GOOD WAY, NOW TO FIGURE OUT THE THICKNESS OF VARIOUS COMPONETS. THANKS AGAIN Don

Back