New kit Galleon "San Bartolome - 2"

“Pavel Nikitin Ships” store presents a new sailing ship wooden kit, a 24-gun galleon ship “San Bartolome” in retro style.
Historical background.
This galleon supposedly was part of the Spanish Invincible Armada led by Alonso Perez de Guzman, 7th Duke of Medina Sidonia, in May – September 1588. The Invincible Armada was battered in multiple battles with the Anglo-Dutch naval fleet composed of light and maneuverable ships led by Charles Howard. This clash is known as the Battle of Gravelines. Elizabethan Pirates excelled in that battle, especially the notorious Francis Drake. The confrontation between Spanish and Anglo-Dutch fleets lasted for two weeks. The Invincible Armada could not regroup and, refusing the invasion, headed North. English fleet followed Armada along the East coast of the British Islands. The Armada’s return was very challenging: it had to go through the Northside of the Atlantic Ocean along the West coast of Ireland. Due to strong storms, Armada’s ships were taken to the far North and West shores of Ireland. During this expedition, The Invincible Armada lost more than 60 ships, and only 7 of them were lost in battles.

The kit includes:
- A step-by-step guide in Russian and English;
- All details are laser cut and contained in 60 plates;
- Brass etching, high-quality 3D printed items;
- Semi-automatic hawsers;
- 1 layer of laser cut boards identical to the lines of the model;
- Deck consists of separate boards with cross marking and is already prepared for tacks;
- All building blocks correspond to the era the Invincible Armada was in;
- Technical specs: length 980 mm, width 540 mm, height 1030 mm
- The kit can additionally include slipway, stand for the kit and rope weaving machine.

We provide a a detailed step-by-step manual more than 200 pages. Also you can see video manual for this kit on Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd3cc5L7KogFL5LbXGWDOEQ

This kit you can buy on our online store https://shipsofpavelnikitin.com

P1310541.jpg

P1310544.jpg

P1310547.jpg

P1310562.jpg

P1310565.jpg

P1310597.jpg

P1310606.jpg

P1310627.jpg

P1310631.jpg

P1310656.jpg

P1310665.jpg

P1310679.jpg

P1310697.jpg

P1310702.jpg

photo_2022-07-11_18-01-10.jpg

P1310353.jpg

P1310440.jpg

P1310487.jpg

P1310505.jpg

22.jpg

19.jpg

P1310819.jpg

Hello Pavel! It is known more or less how much this wonderful kit will cost. I say this for buying a bigger or smaller piggy bank. It is a very big temptation.:oops:
Edit:
Ok I just saw it on the webThumbsup

Last edited:
HI PAVEL SOME TIME AGO MAYBE A MONTH OR SO YOU SHOWED A POF PROJECT THAT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS NEARING COMPLETION ANY UPDATE. PLEASE STAY SAFE OVER THERE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON
Hello Don, Thank you for all support and wishes. That kit you are talking about will be posted in a few minutes, this is Captain John Smith Shallop.

The more and more I look at this kit I am falling in love with it that much more. From its sheer size to the amount of detail. I believe this would be my one big ship. Now just have to convince the misses to letting me get it
In about two months, the same set will go on sale, only in 1-64 scale. It will be about 40% more accessible, while the detailing will be completely preserved.

In about two months, the same set will go on sale, only in 1-64 scale. It will be about 40% more accessible, while the detailing will be completely preserved.
That's awesome pavel but if I did this kit it would definitely have to be the bigger one. I need a show piece for my living room.... she would definitely kill me

I remember seeing the first version and thought it was an amazing kit but watching the build on YouTube of Verizon 2 I love it.
Well, in fact, these are completely different ships, although outwardly they are quite similar to each other. In the second version, the detail differs from the first version by about 10-12 times. And then how in detail Oleg Ivanovich films the process of building on YouTube, in fact, there is a video instruction for building this model.

Well, in fact, these are completely different ships, although outwardly they are quite similar to each other. In the second version, the detail differs from the first version by about 10-12 times. And then how in detail Oleg Ivanovich films the process of building on YouTube, in fact, there is a video instruction for building this model.
I'm currently watching the instructional build now

Back