Gday been a member for a while thought I should introduce my self my name is Terence(Terry) and I reside in a retirement village west of Sydney Aust.

Gday been a member for a while thought I should introduce my self my name is Terence(Terry) and I reside in a retirement village west of Sydney Aust. Been here for 4 years now 83 years old and prior to moving here had been building model ships for a number of years ,started again and am now building the black pearl for my grandson and am very impressed with the information I get from your ships of scale .Many thanks vforoye solved many problems with my build as my model came with so many parts but with his log build Iam about 50% build of the b.p

Hallo Terry,
sending you a warm welcome here on board of our forum, better to say welcome to the active membership.
I am very happy to hear, that a building log here in the forum is of any help for you building the Black pearl.
Would be great to see once also your model...... have fun

Gday been a member for a while thought I should introduce my self my name is Terence(Terry) and I reside in a retirement village west of Sydney Aust. Been here for 4 years now 83 years old and prior to moving here had been building model ships for a number of years ,started again and am now building the black pearl for my grandson and am very impressed with the information I get from your ships of scale .Many thanks vforoye solved many problems with my build as my model came with so many parts but with his log build Iam about 50% build of the b.p
Hi from Melbourne, I have also recently joined SOS and building the Black Pearl. Are you making from scratch or kit (which one?) it would be nice to see some photos if that's possible.
Tony

Hallo @terence
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back