G'day from DownUnder

finally finished my viking ship..Amati model Oseberg The Viking Ship..thankyou mr covid, if nothing else you gave me some time to get it done.
Now to decide which is next...as you can see i have a few to choose from, or I could get back into the Ocre Santisima Trinidad cross section....
Really enjoying my hobby once again...with time hopefully my skills improve and I can sail in the same seas as members of this forum.

OkwF96A%SX++AFFHRqqHdg.jpgFJFPd8HKSiGkR97H%T6ZEA.jpgwoOI%foyQS+EjjNzZaNqSg.jpg7wcOZJwqT5GDkOXQzuLu7g.jpglaVFWhipQV+9tCzw3l20tQ.jpgo10lDofmRA+5NtIin+E%7w.jpgKzXy4CDGTkydxRP83HRazA.jpg8XPkSD+2R0SQvpQix7fb0w.jpg32k22eV%TH69UXtjQOCcFQ.jpgjXGf1XyOS8+Z3O%r9TxKdA.jpgftz5UDdFSfqS6730FxSffg.jpgfepldBtoRSuRiOKxxEXuug.jpgA5jcjXJLSXS%FJ5IN5pDUg.jpgKbnmylXVRnaWfx2Xm1z+4w.jpgEYnDHzVfQ2uYgUorLlmUtw.jpgNR71ejCMRcKpirrEtpVlKw.jpg1ahKPLkjQkiLr8%SEGQBxA.jpgiZwXsElnQ0qnvsBhI4XcfQ.jpgZzKVmZ5KQ5KRfADHu4KOog.jpg

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board,
Nice work you are showing - independent of the chosen next project - please make a building log (and we can see, that you have several kits on hold

finally finished my viking ship..Amati model Oseberg The Viking Ship..thankyou mr covid, if nothing else you gave me some time to get it done.
Now to decide which is next...as you can see i have a few to choose from, or I could get back into the Ocre Santisima Trinidad cross section....
Really enjoying my hobby once again...with time hopefully my skills improve and I can sail in the same seas as members of this forum.
Hallo @itwbluey
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your day
Birthday-Cake
Are you working actually on a project?

Back