G'day from Sydney Australia !

Just discovered this forum searching for information on my third wooden ship build...Billings Golden Hind (No: 480).

My first completed model was the Artesania Latina 1:60 Amsterdam Tug.

Followed by Corel's 1:60 HM Bark Endeavour.

If anyone knows what scale Billings Golden Hind (No: 480) is? ...please let me know. It is not stated on the box nor the instructions

Cheers,
Ed

Hallo Ed,
a warm welcome also from my side.....
Related the Billing Boats Golden Hind - I remember, that there was already some discussions between modelers, that there was never a correct scale mentioned by the manufacturer.

Welcome aboard SOS, Ed! I would suggest contacting Billing Boats Email: Service@billingboats.dk

Hi Jimsky, emailed Billings and got a speedy reply from them. Basically the Golden Hind No. 480 was discontinued many years ago, before the current owners of Billings took over. They don't have any information on it. They recommended I try the forums and Facebook pages. LOL.

Just discovered this forum searching for information on my third wooden ship build...Billings Golden Hind (No: 480).

If anyone knows what scale Billings Golden Hind (No: 480) is? ...please let me know. It is not stated on the box nor the instructions

Cheers,
Ed
Hallo Ed,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Cheers,
Ed
Hallo Ed, alias @scrapcollecta
one more year gone - the time is running
we wish you all te BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hi. I’m currently building the Corel Endeavour. I’m almost finished and appear to have a lot of belay pins from the stern racks unused. Is this correct?

Attachments

• 8F306639-83F2-4D17-8CF0-3D5218FF01DC.jpeg
    8F306639-83F2-4D17-8CF0-3D5218FF01DC.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 5
Back