Good Evening From Virginia

My name is Henry T. I recently decided to get back into ship modeling after abut 45 years. In my youth I loved the Revell offerings and the box art. I also indulged in Lindbergh models but preferred the former. I am most interested in the US Navy carriers of WW2 and have the Trumpeter Saratoga and Essex in my stash. I retired from Norfolk Naval Shipyard after 50 years but mostly worked on nuclear submarines. Will be looking in fom time to time to see new techniques and painting ideas. Thanks for having me!

Welcome flyerhawk; Unusual call sign for a undersea tech but would love to see pics of your carriers as well. We Love pics here and build logs.

Welcome flyerhawk; Unusual call sign for a undersea tech but would love to see pics of your carriers as well. We Love pics here and build logs.
Flyer in honor of my favorite NHL team and Hank as a variation of my first name.

Flyer in honor of my favorite NHL team and Hank as a variation of my first name.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Welcome aboard. I built the Saratoga (CV 60) from an Italian kit earlier this year. Opened up the hangar deck in two places and installed some lighting inside so you can see the planes that are in there.

My name is Henry T. I recently decided to get back into ship modeling after abut 45 years. In my youth I loved the Revell offerings and the box art. I also indulged in Lindbergh models but preferred the former. I am most interested in the US Navy carriers of WW2 and have the Trumpeter Saratoga and Essex in my stash. I retired from Norfolk Naval Shipyard after 50 years but mostly worked on nuclear submarines. Will be looking in fom time to time to see new techniques and painting ideas. Thanks for having me!
Hallo Henry alias @flyerhank
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

One more year gone ..... and today special repdigit (just learned the new term for Schnapszahl)
Hallo Henry alias @flyerhank
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back