Good evening Ladies and gentlemen :)

Good evening from France. I'm Fred and Very happy to find such a website, and considering the number of members ! I'm found of classics yachts as SS Delphine or Malahne. I'm working on MY Fair Lady in a micro scale... 1/160 (N scale), trying to reproduce the better i can the splendor of warm wood and shining copper, as a revival of a honorable way of yachting life :) let's dreaming !

Good evening from France. I'm Fred and Very happy to find such a website, and considering the number of members ! I'm found of classics yachts as SS Delphine or Malahne. I'm working on MY Fair Lady in a micro scale... 1/160 (N scale), trying to reproduce the better i can the splendor of warm wood and shining copper, as a revival of a honorable way of yachting life :) let's dreaming !
Welcome aboard.
Show us your creations.

Hallo Frédéric,
sending you a warm welcome here on board of our friendly and very international forum
Interesting to read, that you are also working in the small scale like our friend @Javier Baron ....
Would like to see some of your work, or maybe your actual project in a building log.
Great to have you on board

Welcome to the SOS Forum Frédéric, looking forward to seeing your builds,
Best regards John,

Hallo Fred alias @Frédéric Beugnet
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is your work on the MY Fair Lady going? Would be interesting to see

Bienvenue Fred

Hallo @Frédéric Beugnet
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back