Good Evening one and all

Hi there, I'm Noel. I am in UK and have been dabbling in modelling ever since I was a kid (plastic kits mainly). Not so much now in my adult life as things and events kind of kicked it into the background for a few years. So in my more senior years I have taken up a new challenge of wood model ship building and what better to kick this challenge off with something quite large.

I have a lot to learn about this art, and it is an art in my view and I look forward to getting my first build log underway. I look forward to learning and exchanging tips, tricks and ideas with some of you who may actually find what I am looking to build interesting.

Thank you firstly for letting me in here

Thank you to all of you who I may get to know here

And finally, thank you for getting to the end of this intro.Thumbs-Up

Cheers,

Noel

Hi there, I'm Noel. I am in UK and have been dabbling in modelling ever since I was a kid (plastic kits mainly). Not so much now in my adult life as things and events kind of kicked it into the background for a few years. So in my more senior years I have taken up a new challenge of wood model ship building and what better to kick this challenge off with something quite large.

I have a lot to learn about this art, and it is an art in my view and I look forward to getting my first build log underway. I look forward to learning and exchanging tips, tricks and ideas with some of you who may actually find what I am looking to build interesting.

Thank you firstly for letting me in here

Thank you to all of you who I may get to know here

And finally, thank you for getting to the end of this intro.Thumbs-Up

Cheers,

Noel
Hi Noel.
Welcome to the site, I too am a new guy to the site.
I wish you luck with your build.

Welcome aboard Noel.
I too am building my first wooden ship and there is a lot to learn. You have entered the right community for tips, tricks and support.
Looking forward to your build log. "Quite large" you said, getting curious..
Thank you. I wish you great success with your first wooden ship. I have already learnt quite a lot. I have begun my build. It will be going up in few days

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
I am looking forward to your large model in your building log.
Located in UK and large, so I guess you are building the HMS Victory ....... let us see .....
Thank you. Yes, I am in the UK and it is large, and yes it is that ship.

Back