Greeting from UK

I was given a link to this forum, by a fellow member of Britmodeller, because of a build I’m doing. And as I’ve recently been ‘infected’ by the ship building bug, I think I’ll benefit from being here. I retired about 3 years ago and for years before had wanted to get back to model building. When I started, Airfix sold aeroplanes in plastic bags, things have really come on, the detail nowadays is, at times, quite incredible. So here I am.
Jon

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

I was given a link to this forum, by a fellow member of Britmodeller, because of a build I’m doing. And as I’ve recently been ‘infected’ by the ship building bug, I think I’ll benefit from being here. I retired about 3 years ago and for years before had wanted to get back to model building. When I started, Airfix sold aeroplanes in plastic bags, things have really come on, the detail nowadays is, at times, quite incredible. So here I am.
Jon
Hallo @Faraway
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Jon

Welcome aboard Faraway,
How about showing us your build.
We love to see new work.

Jon
Hallo @Faraway
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back