Greetings all! Just joined from Geneva Il, USA

Hello fellow modelers! I normally build 1/32 aircraft and "modern" 1/700 battleships but I was swept off my feet by the rakish lines of this vintage kit... I've never built a sailing vessel before and so am hoping to learn a lot as I tackle this one! The rigging instructions look quite intimidating but unlike my 1/700 fare, I can actually see all the parts! Hope you all have a great day!

Chebec I.JPG

Chebec II.JPG

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.

Hello fellow modelers! I normally build 1/32 aircraft and "modern" 1/700 battleships but I was swept off my feet by the rakish lines of this vintage kit... I've never built a sailing vessel before and so am hoping to learn a lot as I tackle this one! The rigging instructions look quite intimidating but unlike my 1/700 fare, I can actually see all the parts! Hope you all have a great day!

View attachment 325998

View attachment 326000
That looks like great kit to build. Welcome aboard.

Hallo @RCarl
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back