Greetings All

I am very new to modelling having started about two months ago.
Being of a perverse nature, I ordered the HMS Victory cross section from De'Agostini, only to find that they did not have any in stock. (Shameful! The web page did not indicate this. )
I then looked around and came across the Rye Fields 1/35 Panther Ausf.G Early/Late w/full interior model and decided to purchase this as well.
I now sit in the enviable position, after Victory arrived, of having two models on the go at the same time.
Oh well! At least I have diversity. If one becomes frustrating I can switch to the other.
Really enjoying both builds, although to be fair, the tank is sitting a little forlornly on the side of the workbench as I am loving the Victory build.

G'day Galley Slave from the Land Downunder
Welcome to our family at SOS.
Why don't you start a log each on your two builds. It would be great and a perfect way for us to help you if you got sny questions.
Happynewyear mate

Hi Whats your first name, most of us are on first name terms on this forum.

Welcome to SOS.
You are doing well for a first time model builder.

Hastings very nice place.

Denis.

Thanks for the welcome guys.
Need to find a way to get pictures on here. (Don't have all the tools I used at the 'office')
Will try taking a pic with my phone and emailing it to myself. Not sure on quality though.
G'day Tony
You can go through your phone to contact SOS via the web browser and download the pics directly in your log and just it that way.
You can first do all the writing on the computer and leaving the page open, go to your phone and insert the photos.
Easy and it works.

Ah, thanks for that Greg.
Managed to get them on by emailing them to myself first.
Also allows me to save them on my computer, thus building up a build log.
If you posted the photos on your phone you can still get them on your computer just by clicking and download them from your log.
Or you can upload the photos to a cloud base storage such as dropbox and do it that way.

Back