Greetings from Gauteng, south africa

Thank you for accepting me as a member. I live about as far as is possible from the sea, so am naturally fascinated by ships, particularly 14th through 19th century. I am presently busy with the Airfix 1/72 Golden Hind, with lots of additions.... As South Africa is marking day 500 of lockdown, it will be understood that one has time on hand, if not access to the things one really needs for our hobby. I look forward to many interesting and challenging visits to the site.

Mike

A big welcome from a fellow South African Mike - even if I am living and working in China! I am a Capetonian, but stayed the last 9 years while in SA in Kempton Park. You will see that SOS consists of a great group of people, so here's to hoping that you will have a whale of a time!

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Thank you for accepting me as a member. I live about as far as is possible from the sea, so am naturally fascinated by ships, particularly 14th through 19th century. I am presently busy with the Airfix 1/72 Golden Hind, with lots of additions.... As South Africa is marking day 500 of lockdown, it will be understood that one has time on hand, if not access to the things one really needs for our hobby. I look forward to many interesting and challenging visits to the site.

Mike
Hallo Mike alias @Nwandarsa
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Mike
Hallo Mike alias @Nwandarsa
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back