Greetings from Kellner

Hi my name is Mike and I have built 1/16 scale PT boats, in progress of a 1/96 scale Arizona, most 1:72 scale plastic model boats and subs, and would love to do an Atocha or a Jesus era fishing boat in1/32 scale. Was turned onto your site as I was looking for a 32nd parallel Gato class submarine kit for sale but cannot find him once I got signed up. Thank you for having me. Mike Kellner

Hi my name is Mike and I have built 1/16 scale PT boats, in progress of a 1/96 scale Arizona, most 1:72 scale plastic model boats and subs, and would love to do an Atocha or a Jesus era fishing boat in1/32 scale. Was turned onto your site as I was looking for a 32nd parallel Gato class submarine kit for sale but cannot find him once I got signed up. Thank you for having me. Mike Kellner
Hallo Mike,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

I guess you mean this offered Gato kit?

Our member @Fright was showing his model of a Gato clsss

and also @DougP

Hallo Mike alias @Kellner
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo Mike alias @Kellner
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back