Greetings from New England...

Lived on islands or smaller boats for much too long. Boats are great, mostly when the weather is nice.

Custom boat builder/pro sailor in southern RI for now ("southern" RI lol.) Studied fine art and use many tools/techniques/materials building both model boats and 1/1 ocean racers. However, the only wooden boat I've built was also my first (and only) wooden model from 5 yrs ago. Until now.

I'm amazed at the work on SOS (...---...). As a modeler, sailor and artist what I've seen is beyond impressive with museum quality, however it is defined.

Better yet, the comforting attitude and welcoming kind words are amazingly rare online, esp. in such a niche genre. Not many places reinforce what the ole man impressed on me since my start, it's my model...

Hope I don't get booted tooo quickly!

Thanks for your time and hospitality, sail fast wabbit.

Hallo and a warm welcome here on board of our forum from my side.
Happy that you have found us.

Welcome aboard!

Built – Mayflower (Corel Line 1:140 solid hull)
In progress – Chinese Pirate Junk (Amati 1:100 POB)

Lived on islands or smaller boats for much too long. Boats are great, mostly when the weather is nice.

Custom boat builder/pro sailor in southern RI for now ("southern" RI lol.) Studied fine art and use many tools/techniques/materials building both model boats and 1/1 ocean racers. However, the only wooden boat I've built was also my first (and only) wooden model from 5 yrs ago. Until now.

I'm amazed at the work on SOS (...---...). As a modeler, sailor and artist what I've seen is beyond impressive with museum quality, however it is defined.

Better yet, the comforting attitude and welcoming kind words are amazingly rare online, esp. in such a niche genre. Not many places reinforce what the ole man impressed on me since my start, it's my model...

Hope I don't get booted tooo quickly!

Thanks for your time and hospitality, sail fast wabbit.
Hallo @wabbidwabbit
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back