Greetings from Russia!

добро пожаловать Пироскаф и компании. О чем ваша студия? Корабли? Или что?

Весело провести время здесь все очень полезно, если вы собираетесь делать корабль вещи. Я люблю русских и приехаю туда, если бы мог говорить по-русски.

welcome Piroscaf and company. What is your studio about? Ships? or What?
Have fun here everybody is very helpful if you are going to do ship stuff. I love Russians and would come over there if I could speak russian.

Hello Dmitry and Stanislav.

Welcome aboard, and I can say your company does good work from what I have purchased so far.

My ship kit came well packed to prevent any damage to the kit from normal shipping accidents.
Thank you for your kind words. We are waiting for your review of the boat Assembly.

добро пожаловать Пироскаф и компании. О чем ваша студия? Корабли? Или что?

Весело провести время здесь все очень полезно, если вы собираетесь делать корабль вещи. Я люблю русских и приехаю туда, если бы мог говорить по-русски.

welcome Piroscaf and company. What is your studio about? Ships? or What?
Have fun here everybody is very helpful if you are going to do ship stuff. I love Russians and would come over there if I could speak russian.
We intend to design models in different directions. Now a set of boats has been released in M1:24. An overview of the build is posted on the forum.
In the development USSR torpedo boat project 123K. A series of figurines of military sailors of the Russian Imperial Navy will soon be released in development.
Come, Russia is a friendly and welcoming country. I didn't feel any difficulties with the language barrier in France and Spain. Modelers will always agree.

First of all also from my side a warm welcome here on board, although we are knowing us already.
We are every time very happy, when a manufacturer and developer of model kits and accessoires is participating in our communication. It is helping both sides in cooperation in order to improve our all hobby.

What is your studio about? Ships? or What?

The Piroscaf steam cutter:

and the Development of the Torpedo boat

Back