Greetings from the Jersey Shore

Hello,
I wanted to say hello and introduce myself and thank you all for permitting me to join the group. I've been building ship models all my life - plastic as a kid and wood for about the last 10 years. I've completed the Constructo Enterprise and the AL Le Reynard in addition to a couple of solid-hull America's Cup yachts. I'm currently working on the Mamoli Roter Lowe, with the first layer of planking completed. I work slowly, since I have a bunch of other hobbies and activities, but I look forward to following everybody's builds here.

Reynard finished.jpg

Welcome aboard SOS! We are glad you found us! If you don't mind, you can share your current project with us in a build log. It doesn't have to be from the beginning, you can start from the current state. :)

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hello,
I wanted to say hello and introduce myself and thank you all for permitting me to join the group. I've been building ship models all my life - plastic as a kid and wood for about the last 10 years. I've completed the Constructo Enterprise and the AL Le Reynard in addition to a couple of solid-hull America's Cup yachts. I'm currently working on the Mamoli Roter Lowe, with the first layer of planking completed. I work slowly, since I have a bunch of other hobbies and activities, but I look forward to following everybody's builds here.
Hallo @Stevinne ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Welcome to SOS, Stevinne....
Glad you found us. There's lots to see and talk about around here. Whatever you're working on right now, please show us in a build log. Pictures.! We love pictures.!!

Hello,
Hallo @Stevinne
Birthday-Cake

Hello,
Hallo @Stevinne
Birthday-Cake

Back