Greetings from the South of France

Hello everyone,

My name is Michel, and I’ve been passionate about wooden ship modeling for [number of years]. What I love about this hobby is the unique combination of history, craftsmanship, and creativity it offers. I'm particularly drawn to building historical models, whether it's old sailing ships, galleons, or frigates. I enjoy sharing tips, techniques, and discussing intricate details with fellow enthusiasts, from construction methods to finishing touches.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Welcome Michel! South of France, you are a lucky fellow....... an absolutely beautiful part of the world and wonderful people. I could spend hours and hours in the market in Aix en Provence eating oysters and driving through the countryside with the fragrance of the lavender in the air.
Allan

Hello everyone,

My name is Michel, and I’ve been passionate about wooden ship modeling for [number of years]. What I love about this hobby is the unique combination of history, craftsmanship, and creativity it offers. I'm particularly drawn to building historical models, whether it's old sailing ships, galleons, or frigates. I enjoy sharing tips, techniques, and discussing intricate details with fellow enthusiasts, from construction methods to finishing touches.
Bienvenue Michel

craftsmanship
Hello everyone,

Wellcome to the SoS community Michel and happy modeling

Back