Greetings from Turkey!

Ahoy fellow mates,
My name is Umut and home port is currently İstanbul. Working as a network/security engineer here, just got into plastic modelling a month ago. I had tried a few ships/airplanes back in middle school but never really finished them. So I had a go at the 1/1200 Revell QE2 which I had lots of fun painting, studying, fixing and this time actually finishing! :)
Now my roster includes also the 1/1200 Titanic and Bismarck (which I will try my first diorama with)

Haven't yet decided to start the 1/144 XXI (Swabbie's log on the same model is BTW how I found about this fantastic forum) or the 1/400 Revell Titanic...

Thanks for all the great content here, see you around!

gemiler.jpg
H

Ahoy fellow mates,
My name is Umut and home port is currently İstanbul. Working as a network/security engineer here, just got into plastic modelling a month ago. I had tried a few ships/airplanes back in middle school but never really finished them. So I had a go at the 1/1200 Revell QE2 which I had lots of fun painting, studying, fixing and this time actually finishing! :)
Now my roster includes also the 1/1200 Titanic and Bismarck (which I will try my first diorama with)

Haven't yet decided to start the 1/144 XXI (Swabbie's log on the same model is BTW how I found about this fantastic forum) or the 1/400 Revell Titanic...

H
Hallo @umut_destan
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Ahoy fellow mates,

View attachment 253766
H
Welcome. A somewhat unusual scale for model making. 1: 1200/1250 is the scale for Basset-Lowke or Wiking and others. Maybe my page (logo on the right) will help you sometimes.

Welcome aboard Umut.
I once built the Tamiya 1/350 Bismarck and took it to a model show where a fan bought it from me for $300.00.
Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 1.53.58 PM.jpg

Back