Greetings & Thank you

Hello to all, I have been building models kits since I was 14 years old. Starrted with plastic and went on to wood model ships. I will never forget the first one I tried to build was the "Flore" bought in s shop in London...Oh! I did discover too late that it was for confirmed modeller. Any way I after many years of not building anything cause of Real life, Now retired I'd like to start again. So Here I am to you great forum. Thank you for accepting me. Amicalement.
Borgnefesse.

G'day Borgnefesse
From the Land Downunder.
Welcome aboard to our family at SOS. You will find that you have a nice bunch of siblings here that will be so glad to help you when you need it.
I would advice you to get a simple model and start a thread (a bog) of your build. We can have a look at your work and can advise you, if you are doing anything wrong. You can also show us where you are having difficulties and one of us will be so pleased to help.
Happymodeling
Greg

B'journée Borgnefesse
De la terre en bas.
Bienvenue à bord de notre famille à SOS. Vous constaterez que vous avez ici une belle bande de frères et soeurs qui seront ravis de pouvoir vous aider lorsque vous en aurez besoin.
Je vous conseillerais d’obtenir un modèle simple et de commencer un thread (un marais) de votre construction. Nous pouvons examiner votre travail et vous conseiller si vous faites quelque chose de mal. Vous pouvez également nous montrer où vous rencontrez des difficultés et l’un de nous sera ravi de vous aider.
Bonnemodélisation

Greg

Hello to all, I have been building models kits since I was 14 years old. Starrted with plastic and went on to wood model ships. I will never forget the first one I tried to build was the "Flore" bought in s shop in London...Oh! I did discover too late that it was for confirmed modeller. Any way I after many years of not building anything cause of Real life, Now retired I'd like to start again. So Here I am to you great forum. Thank you for accepting me. Amicalement.
Borgnefesse.
Hallo @Borgnefesse
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back