Greetings!

Hai everyone, as i am a new member i would like to introduce myself. First of all thanks for the admission! My name is Maarten and i am from the Netherlands. I am amazed by all the wonderfull work and craftsmanship on the Ships of scale forum. Very inspirational! I have build some ship models in the past. Mostly kit models. Momentarily i am taking a look at dockyard style models and would like to try my hands at such an undertaking. But first i will study this forum. I think that will keep me busy for a while ;)

Kind regards,

Maarten

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I am planning to build a napoleonic era frigate.

Hai everyone, as i am a new member i would like to introduce myself. First of all thanks for the admission! My name is Maarten and i am from the Netherlands. I am amazed by all the wonderfull work and craftsmanship on the Ships of scale forum. Very inspirational! I have build some ship models in the past. Mostly kit models. Momentarily i am taking a look at dockyard style models and would like to try my hands at such an undertaking. But first i will study this forum. I think that will keep me busy for a while ;)

Kind regards,

Maarten
Welcome Maarten

Back