Greetings

Hi all
I'm new to this hobby but have had an interest in historic sailing vessels all of my life. I used to draw sailing ships and make plastic models so starting out learning about making wooden ships has been a long term goal for me. have completed little builds -whaleboat and currently Jollyboat just to get my head around terms and approaches ie planking etc. Have probably spent 90% on reading/watching compared to actual modelling but the resources ie following people's builds and of course tips is invaluable for people like me! I'm working full time so have limited time but older in years and living in Whakatane New Zealand. Love to meet other modelers close by. warm regards to all, Chris

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hi all
I'm new to this hobby but have had an interest in historic sailing vessels all of my life. I used to draw sailing ships and make plastic models so starting out learning about making wooden ships has been a long term goal for me. have completed little builds -whaleboat and currently Jollyboat just to get my head around terms and approaches ie planking etc. Have probably spent 90% on reading/watching compared to actual modelling but the resources ie following people's builds and of course tips is invaluable for people like me! I'm working full time so have limited time but older in years and living in Whakatane New Zealand. Love to meet other modelers close by. warm regards to all, Chris
Hallo @Doggo
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hi all
Hallo @Doggo
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back