Guns

Hey guys
I just received my order of guns (cannons) from Alexey Baranov. Absolutely fantastic!
I haven’t supplied a photo as his website shows them clearly. I wanted to post this in case anyone else was thinking about buying from this fellow. The guns are as described. Dealing with him was a pleasure. He always responded to my inquiries very quickly. I was a little apprehensive dealing with someone I had only heard of but my fears were unfounded. The only sting was shipping costs ($75.00 Canadian) but Alexey has no say in that. Although in the Ukraine there was no language barrier. I think his English is better than mine.

Glad you are happy,Alexey's parts are the premium of premium,they are not cheap,but like everything.you get what you pay for.What was the turn around time?

Kind Regards

Nigel
I couldn’t agree with you more. I’ve always lived with the idea “you get what you pay for “. Yes these are top of the line. I think start to finish it was 30 days. It would have been less but I think there was some hang up in the shipping area.

Back