H.M.S - AGAMEMNON

Thank you for accepting me into this group .. I wanted some help.. My neighbour Peter sadly passed away he was into building ships and has 3 large model kit boats which his wife Sally has asked me to sell .. would anyone please guid me to what I should do with it .?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

0E34699E-A606-4F02-8F48-906B882BBB62.jpeg

Thank you for accepting me into this group .. I wanted some help.. My neighbour Peter sadly passed away he was into building ships and has 3 large model kit boats which his wife Sally has asked me to sell .. would anyone please guid me to what I should do with it .?

View attachment 259203
Other two?

Merci de m'avoir accepté dans ce groupe .. Je voulais de l'aide .. Mon voisin Peter est malheureusement décédé, il était dans la construction de navires et a 3 grands bateaux en kit que sa femme Sally m'a demandé de vendre .. est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait me guider s'il vous plaît à ce que je dois en faire.?

Toute aide serait grandement appréciée

View attachment 259203
Bonjour...je suis intéressé par celui-ci...quel est le prix ?

View attachment 259203
Hi! the question would likely be.... how much does she want for the items?

I might be interested in any one of them.

All the best.

Ric.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hallo @ToyPub
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back