PROTOTYPE - H.M.S. Ontario Cross Section 2.0 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hi Tony, you are doing a remarkable job on the Blandford, and you will enjoy this one.

Thanks Donnie, I am checking all the drawings to avoid most of the problems we had with the Blandford.

This project is a good follow up from the Blandford with an expanded framing and other enhancements. It will be interesting to see the difference variations of the build by the group members.

I used 1:48 scale for the prototype, all 35 frames can be printed on 8 1/2x11 paper. The wood is less expensive also. If someone wants a larger model, they can enlarge the drawings. How does that sound?

CONGRAJULATIONS MIKE WELL, WELL WORTH THE WAIT A BEAUTY JUST SUPERB IN ALL ASPECTS THE MATTHEW SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT ONE ALSO. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS DON

Thanks Don, it is a great little project with a many interesting details.
Did you finish your Matthew model? I am using the drawings from MSB for reference and am adding some of my own design to the details. I will start a build log tomorrow; The keel is finished.

HI MIKE MY MATTHEW IS ON HOLD I DO NOT THINK I WILL GET TO HER, I JUST NO NOT LIKE THE BOB BUILD JUST NOT THERE FOR ME BUT NOW A POF IS ANOTHER STORY THE PLANS FROM MSB ARE RATHER SMALL ARE YOU UPSIZING THEM OR LEAVING AS IS THIS SHOULD BE A GREAT PROJECT. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Hi Don, I am redrawing the plans and they are at the same scale as the MSB project 1:48. The model will be about two feet long.

I think having one size available and letting the builder adjust size to fit desire is the best way to go.

That way you don't have to worry about confusion in what sizes are by scale when and if you have to make a change and post message about it.

Back