PROTOTYPE - H.M.S. Ontario Cross Section 2.0 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hi Shane, you will find your experience with the Blandford very valuable if you join this group build.

JIM IS CORRECT IT IS A GREAT LEARNING EXPERIENCE AS YOU CAN TELL ON MY BUILD FROM THE HOLD TO THE MAIN DECK IS A BIG, DIFFERENCE, THANKS GOES TO MIKE AND ALL THAT MADE THIS BUILD A FANTASTIC EXPOERIENCE. THANKS Don

Hello Mike, You truly are amazing, here you have completed your Blandford CS, and you are well into your HMS Ontario CS, this time with much more detail and with harder frames to build. And I look around my Old Ship Yard and the little fellows and I are still in the midst of our Oliver Cromwell build, golly you make it all look so easy along with your great speed. I still hope to build one of your CS ships, your Ontario is very intriguing that is for sure, but first I must complete my Oliver Cromwell build that seams to drag on for ever. Well Done Mike.
Regards Lawrence

Hi Lawrence,

Thank you for your kind words, a cross section is easier than a full build and because it is smaller it does not tale as much time to build. You and the little fellows are doing excellent work on the Oliver Cromwell and when the build is finished you are welcome to join the Ontario group build; it will start about four or five months from now. This build will be more of a challenge than the Blandford with an interesting structural system and more details.

Hi Lawrence,

Thank you for your kind words, a cross section is easier than a full build and because it is smaller it does not tale as much time to build. You and the little fellows are doing excellent work on the Oliver Cromwell and when the build is finished you are welcome to join the Ontario group build; it will start about four or five months from now. This build will be more of a challenge than the Blandford with an interesting structural system and more details.
Thanks Mike, With any sort of luck my Oliver Cromwell will be completed when your Ontario build begins.
Regards Lawrence

Back