H.M.S Warrior/ H.M.S Alfred 74 practicum for sale by reverend Romero.

Bryian

Staff member
Forum Moderator

Ahoy shipmates,
After spending 2 enjoyable years scratch building my H.M.S Alfred, I am done with the monograph set of books and plans and offer them for sale.

There are a series of 6 books which are out of print and difficult to buy in its entirety. I have seen single additions of this book selling for hundreds of dollars on Amazon.
The series of 6 books were published by Reverend Romero about 20 years ago. They are in good condition ( spiral bound ) with no tears or markings on the pages, and comes with a set of Harold Hahn plans to build Warrior/ Alfred which are sister ships. The scale is 1/64.

I am offering the set for $ 100- U.S per book but will not sell them separately. The full set is $ 600 U.S plus the Harold Hahn plans are included free of charge.

You can p.m me for a postage cost and I can give you a firm price. Thank you.

.IMG_4285 copy.jpgIMG_4287 copy.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4286 copy.jpg
    IMG_4286 copy.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 37
Hi
Does William J Romero still have a website, I recall he had something where you could order his practicum but I cannot locate it now. I am missing volumes 2 and 3, vols 1 and 5 (both of them) I ordered from him directly
tx
paul

Hello Paul,
I ordered my set of Warrior practicums from reverend Romero direct about 15 years ago, but not sure if his web page is current.
I believe he is in his mid 80's and in ill health so perhaps his books are no longer available.

Bumpity bump.
I am open to offers on the Romero practicum. 6 books plus Hahn plans for the Alfred /Warrior. You can p.m me to discuss.

Bumpity bump.
I am open to offers on the Romero practicum. 6 books plus Hahn plans for the Alfred /Warrior. You can p.m me to discuss.
Tempted but too much on shelf at present. I have the Fubbs practicum and can totally recommend William J Romero's work

Hi there. Your Alfred is very nicely done. Congrats! Did you ever sell the books and plan set?

Back