Hachette build the Titanic

Yepper, the kit is available here. If it cost what you said here, I would buy in a heart beat. However, as you may not be aware, kits from across the Big Pond, come with a premium $! This kit here will run you around $800.00 plus ship:rolleyes:. I will just enjoy yours.
I have as of late been ordering kits from the UK. I have found even with the cost of ship from there to the US, I still spend less as if I order from a Stateside dealer. Ordered my current project from the UK, and paid almost $100.00 less, ordered and had it delivered w/in 5 days!
Rick

Peterairfix
Know first hand how to build Hachette kit
And you did a good work just like it

Yepper, the kit is available here. If it cost what you said here, I would buy in a heart beat. However, as you may not be aware, kits from across the Big Pond, come with a premium $! This kit here will run you around $800.00 plus ship:rolleyes:. I will just enjoy yours.
I have as of late been ordering kits from the UK. I have found even with the cost of ship from there to the US, I still spend less as if I order from a Stateside dealer. Ordered my current project from the UK, and paid almost $100.00 less, ordered and had it delivered w/in 5 days!
Rick

I also get some of my model from UK same as parts
Here in Québec Hachette are available some time
The Bismark and the France liner where available as publication
140 issue as $10 each they made wonderful model but expensive

Back