Hachette Titanic ( first version)

Hi, everybody. I got the complete kit to build the Titanic. It was built up to part 21. I've noticed that the rudder support and rudder are missing. I've looked on eBay but the issues are not available. Is it possible to get scale plans of these parts so I can make my own?
Regards Graham

Are you watching on You-tube a video series called John builds military vehicles?
He is building both the Hachette and Trumpeter versions of this kit.

Hello Curlymerlin

I have that kit in dry dock at the moment and could probably make some measurements of the parts you are missing and some photos as well.
Just give me an accurate description of what you are looking for and I'll see if I can do it for you

Hello Robert
Thanks for your reply. It's very kind of you.
The parts I am missing are rudder support (part no. 49 from issue 12) and the rudder (part no. 50 from issue 13).
Regards GrahamIMG_20220228_073939.jpgIMG_20220228_073900.jpg

Ok will try and get to it this week as have to drag it out storage but should be ok
Will send as much info as I can including full size scans if can do it

Hi, Robert. Thanks very much for your help. Much appreciated. I'll do as you recommend. You've been a great help. This group is fantastic. Glad I joined.

Hi, everybody. I got the complete kit to build the Titanic. It was built up to part 21. I've noticed that the rudder support and rudder are missing. I've looked on eBay but the issues are not available. Is it possible to get scale plans of these parts so I can make my own?
Regards Graham
Hallo @Curlymerlin
We wish you all the best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Regards Graham
Hallo @Curlymerlin
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back