HACHETTE Titanic model

Hi all,
I am new to this site and I hope someone can put me in the right direction.
I started building the Titanic when I lived in the UK, that was two years ago I now live in Andelusia Spain I recovered the model from storage and realised I had left the plan on the wall in my cave and I cannot remember what issue it came with because I know I can buy ( back issues) can anyone help me
What a great site this is.
Regards Mike Davis

That is brilliant I will pay you for it where are you in the uk I live in Andelusia Spain one of my family can collect or pay your postage to the them thanks for your quick reply.
Regards Mike Davis

I live in Taunton Somerset but I am quite happy to send it to you if you just pm me your address and I will get off sometime next week.

That is perfect
Michael Davis
18 Mountain View
Saydo Park Mollina
29532 Malaga
Spain
And thanks again I can't wait to carry on with the build

Hi all,
I started building the Titanic when I lived in the UK, that was two years ago I now live in Andelusia Spain I recovered the model from storage and realised I had left the plan on the wall in my cave and I cannot remember what issue it came with because I know I can buy ( back issues) can anyone help me
Regards Mike Davis
Hallo Mike,
and a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
One day here registered and it seems, that you problem of the missing plan is already solved...... Wow .... and Many Many thanks to @peterairfix to help
This is great Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

Welcome to SOS, nice that you started a construction log and that you got the drawing done, greetings-

Hi all,
Regards Mike Davis
Hallo @Mike Davis
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

one more year ....
Hallo @Mike Davis
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BELAYED BIRTHDAY
Sorry for the delay
Birthday-Cake

Back