Halcon 1:100

Hi All.
After much scratching of my head I completed my boat. I abandoned it for a little while due to frustration over the lack of instruction and parts. I decided not to do it in full sail as I thought the sails can hide a lot of detail. So after lots of hair pulling about rigging with no instructions I thought I'm showing it off lol. I know it's not the best, but it's the best I could do.
Thanks to those who gave me advice and guidance at the beginning. We made it.IMG_20210816_103127.jpgIMG_20210816_103119.jpgIMG_20210816_103154.jpg

Hi Big D.
I hope that the challenge of building this (lack of information / instructions, etc) does not discourage you from building another ship. We might can help you decide on another ship that has much better instructions, plans and manuals.

However, it seems you did very well in your attempt and it looks fine to me - seriously, don't give up - I would like to see you build another kit. Let me know if you need help finding another model.

Kindly
Donald

Hi All.
After much scratching of my head I completed my boat. I abandoned it for a little while due to frustration over the lack of instruction and parts. I decided not to do it in full sail as I thought the sails can hide a lot of detail. So after lots of hair pulling about rigging with no instructions I thought I'm showing it off lol. I know it's not the best, but it's the best I could do.
Thanks to those who gave me advice and guidance at the beginning. We made it.
Hallo @Big D
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

If you can complete this build a quality kit and instructions for your next one will be a real treat.

Hi All.
Thanks to those who gave me advice and guidance at the beginning. We made it.View attachment 250690View attachment 250691View attachment 250692
Hallo @Big D
we wish you all the BESt and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back