HALIFAX 1775 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hello @fukui your ship is looking very fine.
I am not sure if you are aware of this but you do not need to start a new topic every time you update your build log, you just need to add to your existing one. I see you have four separate logs started for this build now, maybe one of the administrators, @zoly99sask, @Maarten or @Uwek, can consolidate all of these into one for you to make things easier for you
I moved everything to one place under one log

こんにちは[USER = 5763] @fukui [/ USER]あなたの船はとても元気です。
これを知っているかどうかはわかりませんが、ビルドログを更新するたびに新しいトピックを開始する必要はなく、既存のトピックに追加するだけで済みます。現在、このビルドで4つの個別のログが開始されているようです。おそらく、管理者の1人、[USER = 3658] @ zoly99sask [/ USER]、[USER = 4818] @Maarten [/ USER]、または[USER = 5020] @Uwekです。 [/ USER]、これらすべてを1つに統合して、作業を簡単にすることができます
r了解しました。 ありがとう。

Hi Fukui

The internal hull planks that you are adding were already shaped in the kit or you are sanding them to shape.

20201126_074354.jpg

Thank you !
Daniel

こんにちは福井

できますインの船体の厚板は、キットでありあることは、、苦いであります。

[ATTACH = full] 195398 [/ ATTACH]

おいました!
ダニエル
こんにちわ、キットは内板がありません。自作で、製作中です。

こんにちわ、キットは内板がありません。自作で、製作中です。

WOW.... I will be waiting to learn "why are you doing that internal planking". In other words, what do you have in mind ?

Thanks !!!
Daniel

うわー....私は「なぜあなたはその内部板張りをしているのか」を学ぶのを待っています。言い換えれば、あなたは何を考えていますか?

ありがとう!!!
ダニエル
ず 前回、HMS DRUID と同様に、可能な限り仕上げる予定です。  残念な事に、資料が足りませんので、一部は、創作します。

a very interesting way to show the inner planking - I am looking forward to see how is looks later on, when the interior is done...
Very good

い こんにちは  板張りは、まだ先に成ります。

Hi Fukui

Sorry for my incorrect way of writing my question.

Are you using plan drawings to buid the bow lower deck and the internal hull planking ?

Thank you !!!
Daniel

こんにちは福井

質問の書き方が間違ってすみません。

船首下部デッキと内部船体板張りを構築するために平面図を使用していますか?

ありがとうございました !!!
ダニエル
く こんにちは、 内部の構築は、付属されている図面を手書きで、デザインしてます。 ありがとうございます。

Back