HALIFAX 1775 [COMPLETED BUILD]

a very good designed kit

The Lumberyard does produce a Halifax kit also based on Hahn however the 2 kits were developed independent of one another and in no way is one a copy or pirated version of the other. As a student of Harold Hahn i am glad to see his work being carried on. It was Hahn who introduced the concept of building a hull a jig and it is now used by many model builders in one form or another. Hahn himself never produce a model "kit" what he did do was produce a massive library of information, wrote books and did drawings and of course built models which can be seen here on Ship of Scale. Is this intellectual property theft? i think not it is a celebration of the mans dedication to the hobby and his contribution to advance us all.

Last edited:
こんにちは福井、あなたが作っているそのハリファックスキットは確かに素晴らしく見えます、よくできたキット、そしてそれは確かです。あなたは彼女を作るという素晴らしい仕事もしています。
よろしくローレンス
あありがとうございます。

非常に優れた設計のキット

ランバーヤードはハーンをベースにしたハリファックスキットを製造していますが、2つのキットは互いに独立して開発されたものであり、一方が他方のコピーまたは海賊版ではありません。ハロルド・ハーンの学生として、彼の仕事が続けられているのを見てうれしいです。船体をジグで作るというコンセプトを導入したのはハーンであり、現在では多くのモデルビルダーが何らかの形で使用しています。ハーン自身がモデル「キット」を作成することは決してありませんでした。彼が行ったことは、情報の膨大なライブラリを作成し、本を書き、図面を作成し、もちろんここでShip ofScaleで見ることができるモデルを作成することでした。これは知的財産の盗難ですか?趣味への男の献身と私たち全員を前進させるための彼の貢献を祝うものではないと思います。
ffフォーラム参考に成りました。 途中からですが、修正します。 ありがとうございます。

Hello Fukui, Very nice work on your Halifax, I see that you like cut outs so as to see the innards of your ship, I also like cut outs as I have did this with my Oliver Cromwell build, Nice work.
Regards Lawrence

こんにちは福井さん、ハリファックスの素晴らしい作品です。船の内部を見るためのカットアウトが好きだと思います。オリバー・クロムウェルのビルドで行ったように、カットアウトも好きです。素晴らしい作品です。
よろしくローレンス
rリブカットは、初めてです。見栄え良く努力します。 ありがとう。

おもしろい...挿し木を通して見えるようにインテリアを作る予定はありますか?

見栄え!!
ダニエル
いインテリアの予定は、ありませんが、スケルトンにします。 ありがとう。

Back