Hallo from Amsterdam

Hello, my name is ManFred from Amsterdam, Netherland. I ordered the model ship kit "San Felipe" from ZHL and i expect the package ever moment to be delivered. It's very exciting. I have little experience with building a model ship (Cutty Sark from Billing Boats) and now i want to try building the San Felipe. On this forum i found the member Pat71 who has build this ship already. Great pictures and comments that wil be very useful for me. Thanks for that.

Hello and thank you for the warm welcome!! I like it to be here right away:). My english is not so good but i think you know what i mean.
With regards,
ManFred

Hallo Manfred,

also a warm welcome from my side - You made a good choice. I guess we all will help and assist where every necessary and requested.
Like mentioned before, it is often the best and easiest way to get assistance on the basis of a building log, where you show the progress and quetsions, so members can comment and could give hints.
So let us wait for your birthday and maybe afterwards, when you find the time, present your present ;)

Back