Birthdays today 23rd of December - Happy Birthday @carlosys,@Ahmad,@Auger,@CAPT NEMO,@ctemel,@dfinden,@JNE_MAD_00,@MARCODICK,@Paoloportu,@Teabag

Hello friends.
today the 5th September we can celebrate the birthday of three members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@bnabuild
@Max
and
@Wain

We all wish you a Happy Birthday and hope, that you can celebrate your special day with family and friends.

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 6th September we can celebrate the birthday of one member of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@volty

We all wish you a Happy Birthday and hope, that you can celebrate your special day with family and friends.

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 9th September we can celebrate the birthday of one member of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Dicas

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 10th September we can celebrate the birthday of two members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Bodo12
and
@jgtardio

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 11th September we can celebrate the birthday of two members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@H.-U. Jaegg
and
@Van Bletsos

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 12th September we can celebrate the birthday of two members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Chris (once more welcome here)
and
@vossy

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 13th September we can celebrate the birthday of one member of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@clarkt

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 14th September we can celebrate the birthday of one member of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@rpedersen

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 17th September we can celebrate the birthday of two members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Hedley
and
@MHegazi

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 18th September we can celebrate the birthday of three members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Jlu7923
@martinc
and

@opdmarine

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 20th September we can celebrate the birthday of two members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@JerryTodd
and
@mhxistenz

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 20th September we can celebrate the birthday of three members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Kharbeson
@TonyD
and
@YiFan

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 22nd September we can celebrate the birthday of three members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Dicas
@Iosto
and

@JIMBO1912

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 20th September we can celebrate the birthday of three members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Kharbeson
@TonyD
and
@YiFan

Enjoy your day !
Thank you Uwe Your very kind

Thank you, but my birthday is on the 9th. Don't understand how the 22th appeared.
Here in Portugal it was common to register the sons other day than their birthday and I was rsgistered on the 22th September, but was born the 9th. So, officially my birthday is on the 22th, what sometimes is confusing even for me. . But, of course I celebrate on the 9th.
How that confusion appeared here in the forum beats me...

JL

Last edited:
Thank you, but my birthday is on the 9th. Don't understand how the 22th appeared.
Here in Portugal it was common to register the sons other day than their birthday and I was rsgistered on the 22th September, but was born the 9th. So, officially my birthday is on the 22th, what sometimes is confusing even for me. . But, of course I celebrate on the 9th.

JL
OK....than it seems, that with the registration the wrong date for the birthday was mentioned - no problem
Unfortunately you can not change it by yourself - it has to be done by an Admin, so I guess Zoltan or Donnie will change it - please write them a short info Not that next year the same happens - Definitely I wish you a retroactive HAPPY BIRTHDAY

JL

Hello JL,your birthday has been fixed in the database.

Hello friends.
today the 23rd September we can celebrate the birthday of one member of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Dedeoshea12

Enjoy your day !

Back