Birthdays today 23rd of December - Happy Birthday @carlosys,@Ahmad,@Auger,@CAPT NEMO,@ctemel,@dfinden,@JNE_MAD_00,@MARCODICK,@Paoloportu,@Teabag

Hello friends.
today the 12th October we can celebrate the birthday of three members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Alextang
and
@Zellmer

We all wish you a Happy Birthday and hope, that you can celebrate your special day with family and friends.

Enjoy your day !

Good evening everyone,
I thank you very much for your kind thought, and I apologize for the delay in your reply, I wish you all serenity and happiness.
Antonio

Hello friends.
today the 13th October we can celebrate the birthday of one member of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Savvas

We all wish you a Happy Birthday and hope, that you can celebrate your special day with family and friends.

Enjoy your day !

[QUOTE = "Uwek, post: 41668, član: 5020"] Pozdrav prijatelji.
danas 5. listopada možemo proslaviti rođendan dvoje članova našeg Foruma brodova na ljestvici

draga

[USER = 5416] @PAJA [/ USER]
i
[USER = 5311] @raynoreleni [/ USER]

Svi vam želimo sretan rođendan i nada da možete proslaviti svoj poseban dan s obitelji i prijateljima.

Uživaj u danu ! [/CITAT]

Hello friends.
today the 15th October we can celebrate the birthday of two members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@IanAspinall
and

@mauro

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 17th October we can celebrate the birthday of two members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@kay
and
@shootingstar57mark

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 18th October we can celebrate the birthday of two members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Pappalardo Angelo
and
@tamarack

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 19th October we can celebrate the birthday of two members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Feathermerchant
@Forrest
@Hemimike
and

@Jack

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 20th October we can celebrate the birthday of two members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@tadheus

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 21st October we can celebrate the birthday of one member of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Geoff

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 23rd October we can celebrate the birthday of three members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Dale S.
@Hilario
and

@Whale Boat

Enjoy your day !

For everybody with yesterday birthday on the 22nd October my best wishes afterwards - unfortunately I was traveling yesterday, so was not able to be online

Hello friends.
today the 24th October we can celebrate the birthday of five members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@alangr4
@Ctlum3
@lg24
@Rob206
and

@Rosssloan68

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 25th October we can celebrate the birthday of three members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Andree.argo
@DejanKO
and

@hif325

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 27th October we can celebrate the birthday of three members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@JosephH
@PittsfieldPete
and

@s.solajjic

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 28th October we can celebrate the birthday of three members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@miatateer
and
@william boue

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 29th October we can celebrate the birthday of two members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@Jefta
and
@shodgkiss

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 30th October we can celebrate the birthday of one member of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@bcsoseven

Enjoy your day !

Hello friends.
today the 31st October we can celebrate the birthday of three members of our Ships of Scale forum

Dear

@poul erik andersen
@NeilGKing
and
@chuckg57

Enjoy your day !

Back