Happy New Year!! Happy New Year SOS!

Jimsky

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

1640968423203.png

As 2021 is coming to an end, everyone is getting very excited to enter into the new year. 2022 will be the year where everyone can start afresh. For the past two years, people have taken to their homes to abide by the social distancing rule due to the coronavirus pandemic. We have now been considering celebrating this occasion within the comfort of their homes. The new year marks the beginning of new promises, resolutions, and life decisions. It is this time of the year when we all can let go of old disputes and fights, and focus on mending everything for the new year to come.

New year celebrations are a grand affair. We prefer to celebrate this day by going out with their friends, family, and relatives. Some get invites to a party while some prefer staying at home surrounded by their loved ones. We bring in many presents, champagne, and items to gift others. Greeting others with wishes and messages is also a significant part of celebrating New Year. This holiday season gives you a glimpse into togetherness and happiness amongst your loved ones. What would be the SOS without you, our members?

May the New Year 2022 bring you more happiness, success, love, and blessings!

SOS administration

View attachment 279587

As 2021 is coming to an end, everyone is getting very excited to enter into the new year. 2022 will be the year where everyone can start afresh. For the past two years, people have taken to their homes to abide by the social distancing rule due to the coronavirus pandemic. We have now been considering celebrating this occasion within the comfort of their homes. The new year marks the beginning of new promises, resolutions, and life decisions. It is this time of the year when we all can let go of old disputes and fights, and focus on mending everything for the new year to come.

New year celebrations are a grand affair. We prefer to celebrate this day by going out with their friends, family, and relatives. Some get invites to a party while some prefer staying at home surrounded by their loved ones. We bring in many presents, champagne, and items to gift others. Greeting others with wishes and messages is also a significant part of celebrating New Year. This holiday season gives you a glimpse into togetherness and happiness amongst your loved ones. What would be the SOS without you, our members?

May the New Year 2022 bring you more happiness, success, love, and blessings!

SOS administration
Happy New Year Jim! Beer

Hello together,

I am now not sure if the post is correct here. If not, I ask the admins to move it accordingly. Thanks

I would like to thank you all for the great contributions, the always fair treatment, the almost infinite expertise that is shared here. The admins and operators of this forum for their hard work in the background. Without you, this forum would not exist and us modelers would be missing a platform for the exchange of ideas. Many thanks at this point. Especially I would like to thank Uwek, Jimsky and Donnie……. for your patience and expertise. It is simply nice to be with you all.
I wish you, your loved ones and families a happy new year. Come well into the new year 2022. Stay healthy, satisfied and always keep your head up. Preserve our beautiful hobby
Folks....you are a great community and I am proud to be in here.

happy new Year

Back