Happy Thanksgiving!

Jimsky

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

1637806561826.png

2021 has been quite a year. Pandemics, quarantines, wildfires, hurricanes, political unrest… it’s been a wild one. But…

With all of those changes that happened, it is time to remember what I love about the holidays, specifically, Thanksgiving. It may look different this year, but many of the things I love are still there.
One of my favorite parts of thanksgiving is getting the entire family together!! Of cause, it is the dinner and food that are still there. ;) The baked turkey served along with mashed potatoes deep in cranberry sauce, and chocolate pie. Yummy!
Despite the unrest, I am thankful to live in this great country, I really do! I am thankful that I have a wonderful family, and am blessed with awesome grandkids and fantastic friends.
I am thankful to share my hobby with an amazing group of individuals at SOS whose talent and workmanship inspire every day.
...there is still a ton of things in life to be thankful for.

So, on behalf of the entire SOS administration team, I would like to wish each one of you and your families a Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your day, be safe, and remember all you have to be thankful for.

Kurt Konrath

Kurt Konrath

Well said for all.

Thanksgiving is a time to great family not always seen, have fun and enjoy a day hopefully with no bad news or politics to discuss.

Well trash talking about the days football games (American version) is also a habit of this day.

I and my family wish you and yours a grand holiday that hopefully will be full of family and good cheer.

Happy Thanksgiving to all human beings wherever they are :)
Dear Jim, Your employment words are expressed in an important proverb:
"rich man , is a man how is happy in his part."
It is indeed important that we value and cherish what we have and preserve it