HARBOR DREDGE/ KRIS SZKUTNIK

HI ALL CLOSING INTO COMPLETION PICTURES SHOW THE WHEELS DRY FITTED ALL ELSE GLUED IN, I SHOW PROTECTION FROM MY MOSES HE WILL TEAR IT APART IF NOT PROTECTED SO WITH THE WHEELS IT WOULD BE TO HIGH THEREFORE THIS WEE END DAUGHTER AND SON-IN-LAW WILL PUT IT IN THE CASE LEAVING ONLY THR BUCKET TO BE INSTALLED. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

IMG_20221103_134037.jpg

IMG_20221103_133947.jpg

IMG_20221103_133532.jpg

IMG_20221103_133312.jpg

IMG_20221103_132848.jpg

IMG_20221103_132615.jpg

IMG_20221103_132522.jpg

Attachments

• msbj_2022-11 (2).pdf
    11.2 MB · Views: 8
OK FINALLY OFF THE WORK TABLE, INTO THE AQUEIUM CASE TO BE JUST NEED TO FINISH THE BUCKET AND ITS PARTS ABOUT A WEEK OR SO, AND I HAVE TO ORDER SOME GOOD WOOD FOR FINISHING UP THE CASE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Tell Mosses, not to part the red sea or red wood, to keep in good status.

When my big dog (lab/retriever mix) does something wrong she gets a day in her security cage, and doesn't like it.

Hi Don

I was looking at what's on the forum and came across your build log. I see that you started with a vision and ended with a project. That's good, in my life I usually kick the ball as hard as I can and then run after it like crazy man. It's good things is that I always finish what I start.

I somehow liked the fact that this model is not a classic ship, something different, but still very demanding.
It turned out lika a great build , and I especially liked the part when you took it out of the jig, that's always a nice moment.

My idea is to not do any serious modeling for a while now, to drop the ball on the ground for a while, but when I see your work I want to move on right away.

I wait to see Your project in completed models soon.

I wish you good happiness in lifa and in your future work.

barba

p.s.
take care about Moses

DEAR BARBA,. THANKS GREATLY FOR YOUR KIND COMENTS ON MY HARBOR DREDGE, THE ONLY THING LEFT IS THE BUCKET, AS DUE TO PHYSICAL PROBLEMS HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL DAUGHTER HELPS AS I CAN NOT GET IT OUT AND UP MYSELF. SOON I HOPE IT SHOULD ONLY TAKE A DAY TO FINISH. ALSO ORDERING WOOD FOR THE DISPLAY CASE. YOUR BUILD IS MAGNIFICENT TOTALLY I CAN NOT WAITE TO SEE THE NEXT PROJECT IT WILL BE STUNNING I AM SURE. MOSES WISHES YOU A HAPPY SAFE CHRISTMAS. FROME PLEASE STAY SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND PRAY TO JESUES FOR SOME PEACE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Back