Harvey Catsheads

I'm working on rigging for the Artesania Latina version of the Harvey and am having difficulty figuring out how to rig the catsheads. The instructions aren't specific. The diagram shows two slots in each, I assume for two pulleys each. But I've also seen finished models which appear to have only one slot. And in either case, I can't figure out the rigging for them. Any help would be appreciated.

I purchased that kit while on deployment in 1977 in Barcelona... While I wasn't well versed in the actual details during construction here are several photos of my efforts. Hope they help... PS. Sorry about the quality, I'm shooting through the glass case.

Harvey Cathead 1.JPGHarvey Cathead 2.JPGHarvey Cathead 3.JPGHarvey Cathead 4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks very much for this. They do help a lot. Also, thanks for your service!

I'm working on rigging for the Artesania Latina version of the Harvey and am having difficulty figuring out how to rig the catsheads. The instructions aren't specific. The diagram shows two slots in each, I assume for two pulleys each. But I've also seen finished models which appear to have only one slot. And in either case, I can't figure out the rigging for them. Any help would be appreciated.
Hallo @Bob A
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back