Hasegawa 40071 Akagi Detail Up Super set [SOLVED]

Good afternoon, dear modelers. Need help finding the Hasegawa 40071 Akagi Detail Up Super set. I can't find it anywhere. The only place where I saw it is ebay, but the seller cannot send the goods to the Russian Federation, there is no mail message. Maybe someone knows or has seen this set. Or someone can help with buying this kit on ebay and then sending it to me.

Would be interesting to see in a building log - Thanks in advance

Good afternoon, dear modelers. Need help finding the Hasegawa 40071 Akagi Detail Up Super set. I can't find it anywhere. The only place where I saw it is ebay, but the seller cannot send the goods to the Russian Federation, there is no mail message. Maybe someone knows or has seen this set. Or someone can help with buying this kit on ebay and then sending it to me.
Hallo @Stepkes
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Did you start in the meantime the work?

Hallo @Stepkes
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Did you start in the meantime the work?
Thank you so much for the congratulations. I received all the necessary additions for the model except for the deck, which I ordered from Japan. Due to the political situation, the seller cannot send me the goods yet. So I'll be waiting. As soon as I get the deck, I'll start assembling.

Back