Heller 1/100 HMS Victory

Heller Victory is an excellent kit. So well detailed. Looks as nothing needs improvements. Incomparable to any wooden kits. If I did not get initially involved with a wooden kit I would definitely wanted to assemble a Heller.

My first impression is of the remarkably well done sails. Especially so for a plastic build. The green drapery really lets the work "pop." Great
idea.

I just watched your video- thank you. That was exciting- and the musical choice! Victory at Sea- I think I get it!

And most sincere condolences on the loss of your wife.

Hoist a well deserved drop of Nelson's blood- it won't do you any harm.

Last edited:
Paul, what an exemplary build and your video underscores what a mammoth undertaking the Heller kit truly is. It is a wonderful thing that we can channel life’s sorrows into the creation of something beautiful. I am sorry for your loss.

Wonderful work Paul!

Congratulatioms, it is really a joy to see the result!

All the best, Daniel

PS: Do I see some of my parts in there? Very well incorporated! Thank you for showing

Wonderful work Paul!

All the best, Daniel

PS: Do I see some of my parts in there? Very well incorporated! Thank you for showing
Most of my aftermarket stuff is from hismodels.

Wonderful work Paul!

All the best, Daniel

Your stuff is amazing - the photo etch, sails, blocks and flags made a huge difference. I see a pic of my finished Victory on your website.

My first impression is of the remarkably well done sails. Especially so for a plastic build. The green drapery really lets the work "pop." Great
idea.

I just watched your video- thank you. That was exciting- and the musical choice! Victory at Sea- I think I get it!

And most sincere condolences on the loss of your wife.

Hoist a well deserved drop of Nelson's blood- it won't do you any harm.
Joisyman that was a beautiful response to Paul’s post. It’s what I’ve come to expect from the members here. To comment further, as you pointed out, the sails were the first thing that I noticed too. Real meticulous craftsmanship on the entire model but particularly the sails. Nicely done, Paul.

Back