Heller Victory Quarter Gallery Missing

I wonder, can anybody help?

I was gifted a somewhat tampered with series 1 Heller 100:1 Victory in a sack - something I wrote about here. I have documented my attempts to work on this here too, but now I have a problem. I only just noticed that the sprue with the starboard quarter gallery and bow rail is missing. Does anybody here have a spare one, or can direct me to the source of 3-D print version of these items? Anything less complex I could fabricate, but these 2 parts are very difficult. PM me or post here please.

Did you try and contact Heller customer service, Airfix a re quite good at sending replacement parts.

Actually no- there is every reason to believe that the parts were lost or mislaid by the person that gave it to me. It was a first issue kit bought or gifted to them so long ago that they couldn't remember when, it hardly seemed fair to ask Heller to make it right, But thank you for mentioning the spares service, I will remeber that in future.

Actually no- there is every reason to believe that the parts were lost or mislaid by the person that gave it to me. It was a first issue kit bought or gifted to them so long ago that they couldn't remember when, it hardly seemed fair to ask Heller to make it right, But thank you for mentioning the spares service, I will remeber that in future.

I have contacted Airfix and told them I had lost the parts and requested to purchase replacements, they sent them for free anyway!

Back