Hello and All the best! from Germany

Hello everyone, my name is David I'm from Germany and i love your Page and Forum.
The first time i visit was years ago. I wasn't a member I've been looking for OcCre Santisima Build Log and found it here.
I'am not a profesional but i love ship models and i want to finnish my Santisima model, the last 3 Years i could not do much but as said i want to finnish it, I'am not the person that gives up so easy also if it's not so easy sometimes, so that's my Introduce for now and please sorry for my bad english.:)

Hallo David and welcome here on board of our forum.
Happy, that you decided to register here as a member. The best is to start a building log, so we can help and assist when ever necessary and requested.
Hier wird Ihnen geholfen !!!!

Hi David and welcome, don't worry about your English, I've been speaking it since I was born and still manage to mess it up!

Hello everyone, my name is David I'm from Germany and i love your Page and Forum.
The first time i visit was years ago. I wasn't a member I've been looking for OcCre Santisima Build Log and found it here.
I'am not a profesional but i love ship models and i want to finnish my Santisima model, the last 3 Years i could not do much but as said i want to finnish it, I'am not the person that gives up so easy also if it's not so easy sometimes, so that's my Introduce for now and please sorry for my bad english.:)
Hallo David,
alles alles Gute zum Geburtstag - we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back