Hello (Bonjour !) from France

Hi all,

To introduce myself quickly, my name is Jerome and I live in France, a hundred kilometers south of Paris.
I did a few ship models a few (many...) years ago : an Albatros of Mantua and a Greek galley of XIX century produced by Amati.
I take the hobby to change the ideas of a quite busy working life. I have just started the longboat of Le Requin produced by ZHL. It's a very small project to resume my work habits.
My next project will be a kit that is close to an arsenal model. I was thinking of a few things that were not too ambitious, such as the section of Bonhomme Richard, the USS Hannah , or La Belle from ZHL ...
And... on your forum I was seduced by Trident's HMS Alert project. I think I will ask to be on the list of interested persons.

I am delighted to join your passionate community.

Bien à vous,
Jerome

Hallo and welcome here on board of our forum.
Interesting projects you have in mind - and good projects to get experience and used to construction methods.
Such POF-kits will be good exercise for maybe later on a scratch built.
It would be maybe also a good step, to show your work on the longboat in a small building log
And if you want, I can put you on the list of members interested in the Alert-kit. Give me a hint, and we will add you to the list.

Bienvenue abord Jérôme.
Les connaissances et truc que tu vas découvrir ici sont magnifiques.
N’hésite pas a nous montré tes réalisations.

Welcome Aboard Jerome.
The knowledge and stuff that you will discover here are beautiful.
Do not hesitate to show us your achievements.

Hallo and welcome here on board of our forum.
Interesting projects you have in mind - and good projects to get experience and used to construction methods.
Such POF-kits will be good exercise for maybe later on a scratch built.
It would be maybe also a good step, to show your work on the longboat in a small building log
And if you want, I can put you on the list of members interested in the Alert-kit. Give me a hint, and we will add you to the list.
Thanks, you can add me to the list for the Alert Kit

Welcome aboard SOS. We are glad you found us, and ready to help you if you need it! As per your request, i have added you to the list.

Enjoy

Welcome aboard SOS. We are glad you found us, and ready to help you if you need it! As per your request, i have added you to the list.

Enjoy
Thank you for adding me to the list. I will try to post tomorrow on my very small project. But that poses a lot of difficulties because of the size ....

Thank you for adding me to the list. I will try to post tomorrow on my very small project. But that poses a lot of difficulties because of the size ....
We are all looking forward to your first build log. If you encounter any difficulties posting, we want to now! We are here to help!
By The Way, have you checked our extensive help library called SOS Help Topics and Videos? if not please spend some time browsing. At last, using the forum shouldn't be painful.

Enjoy!

Hi all,

To introduce myself quickly, my name is Jerome and I live in France, a hundred kilometers south of Paris.
I did a few ship models a few (many...) years ago : an Albatros of Mantua and a Greek galley of XIX century produced by Amati.
I take the hobby to change the ideas of a quite busy working life. I have just started the longboat of Le Requin produced by ZHL. It's a very small project to resume my work habits.
My next project will be a kit that is close to an arsenal model. I was thinking of a few things that were not too ambitious, such as the section of Bonhomme Richard, the USS Hannah , or La Belle from ZHL ...
And... on your forum I was seduced by Trident's HMS Alert project. I think I will ask to be on the list of interested persons.

I am delighted to join your passionate community.

Bien à vous,
Jerome
Hallo @Raven89
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back