Hello everybody,

My name is Luc, and I live near Gent, Belgium. Please forgive my English language errors, I speak Dutch. I am building kit models for quite a long time, bud since a couple of years I bought some (mostly second hand) quality equipment, and as a first attempt in scratch building, I am working on the Bateau de Lanveoc (Ancre), in pear wood, witch is for me a perfect introduction to this type of modelling. I learned already a lot, and I hope to learn a lot more on this forum.

Luc, welcome to the best ship site on the web.

We have members all around the world and from all skill levels and we are ready to help you out.

Please start a new build log in the forums for scratch build kits. That way we can all keep up with your work.

If you need any help just ask and the fine folks here will try to provide the answers you need.

Welcome aboard Luc.

We would certainly appreciate it if you would start your own build log.

I too am building my first scratch model, moreover for me it is my first model ever. I browse through a lot of building logs here to pick up ideas and learn different approaches to the challenges of modeling.

Success with the Bateau de Lanveoc!

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

with the LE BATEAU DE LANVEOC you are making a very good step into the scratch building

I hope to see your work, maybe you start a building log, already on the actual status, so we can give hints and tipps if necessary and requested

Thanks for the warm welcome. Here a view of my workshop. The chief of house banned me to the ceiling, it’s tiny bud cosy, I am happy whit it. A little more space would be nice, bud as long I don’t start with the Victory in 1/36, it will do the job.

20230116_204943.jpg

WELCOME LUC, NICE SET UP EVERTHING IN IT PLACE, VERY, VERY, INTERESTED IN YOUR BUILD AS I TO WANT TO BUILD ONE FROM THIS MONOGRAPH. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Thanks for the warm welcome. Here a view of my workshop. The chief of house banned me to the ceiling, it’s tiny bud cosy, I am happy whit it. A little more space would be nice, bud as long I don’t start with the Victory in 1/36, it will do the job.

View attachment 358529
Very nice! A warm welcome from Vienna

Indeed a cosy workshop Luc, everything within reach.
If you make long hours in your shipyard you might submit a request to the chief of house for a more convenient seat.

My name is Luc, and I live near Gent, Belgium. Please forgive my English language errors, I speak Dutch. I am building kit models for quite a long time, bud since a couple of years I bought some (mostly second hand) quality equipment, and as a first attempt in scratch building, I am working on the Bateau de Lanveoc (Ancre), in pear wood, witch is for me a perfect introduction to this type of modelling. I learned already a lot, and I hope to learn a lot more on this forum.
Hallo @Ensor
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back