Hello Everybody

Hello everybody, My name is SELIM, I am 66 years of age and a retired engineer. I design and build mainly model airplanes, usually RC with glow engine. Also RC gas and electric , free flight included but favorite is glow. New project is a free flight electric plane with capacitor. I also design and build RC sailboat. I have a USOM, RG65, a 50 cm and a footy. I have drawn them all. USOM was based on frank russel design, rg65 was based on arne semken design, the others are scratch built. I also draw static ship models, I publish them at a local site, now I am working on the Longboat of french 74 gun ship (1780). I cannot build delicate and small piece models because of a problem in my hands.

I would like to see you post some pictures of your RC model airplanes if you can. Thanks
Welcome to SOS !!!

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.

Hello everybody, My name is SELIM, I am 66 years of age and a retired engineer. I design and build mainly model airplanes, usually RC with glow engine. Also RC gas and electric , free flight included but favorite is glow. New project is a free flight electric plane with capacitor. I also design and build RC sailboat. I have a USOM, RG65, a 50 cm and a footy. I have drawn them all. USOM was based on frank russel design, rg65 was based on arne semken design, the others are scratch built. I also draw static ship models, I publish them at a local site, now I am working on the Longboat of french 74 gun ship (1780). I cannot build delicate and small piece models because of a problem in my hands.
Hallo Selim alias @sozdil
We wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @sozdil
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @sozdil
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Also from me a warm welcome to the forum and have fun.

Back